INVITATION TO BID FOR PROVISION OF E-VOUCHER SYSTEM
CARE International in Turkey is a non-profit, non-governmental organization that has been operating in Gaziantep, Turkey since 2013, providing much-needed aid and support to the Syrian refugee population, through funds provided by various government and other donors. CARE International in Turkey has been providing emergency relief assistance (Food or Non-Food Commodities) to the Syrian refugee population over the past 3/4 years procuring from Turkey. CARE Turkey now solicits invitations from reputable vendors/suppliers who are able to create E-Voucher System. If your company is interested in providing this service, please read the Terms of Reference outlined in Part-I below.
In addition to the above, please complete the attached Price Schedules (Part-II) which should be submitted to CARE International in Turkey office no later than 17:00 hrs. 26. August.2019. This Part-II (Price Schedule) should be signed by the concerned and delivered in a sealed envelope to the offices of CARE Turkey at the address indicated above and should be marked “Invitation for Provision of E-Voucher System (Please refer to the kit which you bid for). Electronic submissions are not acceptable.
Part – I Terms and Conditions
- All information provided in the Attached Price Schedules (Part – II) will be treated as confidential and will not be shared with any third party.
- The Supplier (hereinafter referred to as “Vendor”) agrees to provide/supply to CARE-Turkey through the purchase of Food Kits those will be transported at Inside Syria partners Warehouse.
- CARE will issue the Supplier “Purchase Order” providing all information relevant to the supplies in the format prescribed by CARE and this will be treated as an official request from CARE.
- Food Kits can be supplied as final unless and until it is approved and confirmed by the CARE authorized representative in writing (issuing Purchase Order), after which the Supplier can proceed with final supplying.
- The Supplier agrees to keep confidential, all procurement information at all times and such information cannot be shared with any third party under any circumstances, without the explicit written consent from CARE management.
- Any discounts on Agreement that are permissible should be credited to CARE and cannot be paid to CARE personnel either in cash and/or in kind.
- CARE is not responsible for purchasing of personal items of CARE staff. This should be done on an individual basis and billing should be done directly to the staff concerned. CARE will not be held responsible or liable for any payment for the Food Kits supplied to the concerned staff.
- Advance: No advance/pre-payment will be made to supplier before receiving of full quantity of Food Kits as per approved Purchase Order
- Invoicing: The Supplier agrees to provide CARE with original invoices supported by the following:
- A copy of the packing list
- Invoice must be submitted only for the E-Voucher System.
- Payment: The Supplier agrees to provide a line of credit to CARE for a minimum number of thirty (30) days. However, CARE will endeavor to make full payment to the Supplier within period of (30) working days from the date of submission.
- VAT: VAT amount will be considered as we will accept and test the Software System in Turkey.
- Physical Inspection: A team from CARE’s Logistics Unit and Program Department will be ready when supplier complete the Alfa version of Software, they will test together and confirm if it is work properly.
- Inflation of Price: Supplier can indicate the rate (Percentage on Unit Price of each individual item) in the “Price Schedule” (if any).
- Our expectation is to order one software for E-Voucher System. This will be subject to approval.
- All the prices should be in TRY.
- Additional Conditions:
- CARE reserves the right to reject any or all bids, and the lowest bidder will not necessarily be accepted or awarded the contract. Bids not meeting the requirements of this “Invitation to Bid for E-Voucher System” or bids not received by the deadline indicated in this Invitation, will not be accepted/considered.
- Each proposal shall be made without connection, knowledge, comparison of figures or arrangement with any other company, firm and/or persons submitting a proposal in response to this invitation.
- CARE assumes no obligation to notify unsuccessful bidders or return any proposal submitted. Only shortlisted supplier will be communicated.
- All proposals shall be final and are irrevocable within the time stated for acceptance of it.
- CARE will not be responsible for any costs incurred by the bidder related to this Invitation to Bid for E-Voucher System Bid.
- The rates quoted shall be valid for a period of 1 month and can’t be changed.
- The bidders should not prepare a demo for bid but bidders should include the clear company profile and sample from their previous experience, CARE has right to ask for a powerpoint presentation from shortlisted suppliers.
In the event of any query relating to the tender, please email to email@example.com until 19/August/2019.
Thank you for your interest!
By signing below, you confirm that the information you have provided is correct and true to the best of your knowledge.
[Affix here the Company Seal/Stamp]
The post Invitation to Bid for Provision of E-Voucher System appeared first on AB-ilan.com.